I recently went on the Worst date EVER!! There was absolutely no chemistry, no spark, no nothing. The most awkward and awful part was I had to sit there and pretend I wanted to be there. I’m probably losing major karma points for this but I had my best friend call me and pretend there was an emergency so I could leave. Gosh it was awful and we made absolutely NO physical contact, not that I wanted to. The main problem.....He was just so skinny. I really wanted to watch him eat like 10 burgers so he could fatten up a bit. I mean I don’t want a chubbo but I don’t want to see your bones either! It’s really funny how we girls want to be skinny for guys but we don’t like skinny guys (or at least I don’t like really skinny guys). I don’t want to feel like I can break you. So a not to fellas out there, please eat. Bones are not sexy .
![]() |

not pictures of the boy I went out with, Just a couple of skinny boys.

u rite sis
ReplyDelete